What are they biting on today?
How it works:
- First, we create a strategic message about what makes you different – better than your competition – your Value.
- Second, we translate these facts into benefits, so your target market knows how they will be better off by doing business with you, . . . what’s in it for them.
- Finally, we combine the words with strong graphic design to clearly communicate your story to the right people at the right time and place. (Websites, print, ads, logos, radio, television, direct mail, social media, press releases, etc.)
This is your story, Your Bait.
We craft it and we stick to it.
Your story is our primary product.
Everything else is a delivery system for your story.
What’s in it for you?
- Get new customers.
- Keep the customers you have.
- Increase order size and frequency.
- Smooth out cash flow.
Our goal is to create profit for you by attracting the right kind of new customers, keeping profitable customers and increasing sales to both.
Positive results depend upon a clear, simply presented story of what makes you different and how your ideal customer will benefit from those differences.
Your ideal customer should be clearly defined to accurately craft your story, just as when you go fishing, you decide if you want catfish, trout or marlin. The type of fish you want determines the bait, (Your Story), as well as where and how to present the bait to the fish.
Similarly, your ideal customers’ needs, wants, hopes, etc., will determine the most attractive kind of bait to create. (marketing message – Your Story).
Without this compelling story, your chances of attracting and doing business with your ideal customer will be reduced.
What if you want a single project and don’t need an overall strategy?
Let’s say you just need a logo designed, or a brochure, or printed material, or presentation graphics or a website.
We can take care of just about anything you need. Graphic design is one thing we’re really known for as well as writing, photography and advertising.
So whatever you have in mind, give us a call. We’re ready when you are: 719-338-5237